ماژول تقویت کننده (آپ-امپ) AD623
موجودی این محصول به صورت موقت به پایان رسیده است.
0 عدد موجودی عدد موجودی
اخطار: آخرین موجودی
تاریخ تقریبی موجودی:
1. High-end dedicated instrumentation amplifier AD623 core, high precision, good linearity.
2. Single power supply, support 3-5.5V power supply, easy to use!
3. Integrated negative pressure generation module, dual power operation, easy to deal with negative signal / AC signal.
4. Power input LC filter, pure and stable, to ensure the stability of the signal amplification.
5. Built-in negative voltage generation module, only a single power supply can be dual power operation, simplify system design.
6. rail-to-rail output
7. magnification 2-1000 times adjustable to adapt to different applications, imports of the United States bounds potentiometer, resistance changes evenly, the resistance is stable, the price is higher than the domestic potentiometer more than 10 times (poor quality potentiometer often loose, open, Resulting in resistance when large and small, open, etc., can not guarantee the magnification stability, it is difficult to ensure accuracy).
Amplifier Type: Dedicated Instrumentation Amplifier AD623 Core
Input range: 0.5V (ie, the voltage between S + / S- is less than half the supply voltage.)
Output range: + -VCC (rail-to-rail)
Magnification: 2-1000 times adjustable.
Power consumption: 150uA (typical) 650uA (maximum)
Power supply: 3-5.5V
Gain accuracy: 0.35% (G> 2) 0.10% (G = 2)
Input offset voltage: 100-200uV
Input offset drift: 1uv / ℃
Common mode rejection ratio: 90db
Gain bandwidth: 800KHZ.
PCB size: 40 * 23mm, with M3 mounting hole 4.
Refer to the AD623 chip for specific amplifier parameters.
Third, the pin description and wiring diagram
It is recommended to use a smaller magnification (such as 50/100 times) to test the baby, and then transferred to the need to use multiple. Adjust the A ++ knob clockwise to increase the magnification (up to 1000 times). When you adjust to the maximum, you can hear that the potentiometer has a slight click, which means that it has been adjusted to the end. You can also use the resistor fixed magnification, so that the amplification value will be more stable.