The Yaxun Yx-20 Solder Paste is a pasty substance with an acidic behavior, which serves to eliminate the copper oxide layer existing on the object to be welded, thus facilitating the operator's service.
- The Solder Paste acts similarly to the solder flux, activating the metal-to-metal bond by deoxidizing the parts to be joined. The residues from this deoxidation and welding process are totally soluble in isopropyl alcohol.
- Very efficient, the Solder Paste has two main functions: the first, to keep the metal spheres in suspension, without oxidation and homogeneously, and the second, to chemically remove the oxidations in the terminals of the components and islands of the PCI, allowing a good formation of the metallic interconnection between the parts.
- The Solder Paste can be applied directly to the region to be welded or directly to the bar and / or tin wire. Because it is packed in an easy-to-use package, it is possible to use only the desired amount and save the rest.
- Yaxun solder paste
- Ideal to assist in the welding / desoldering process;
- Excellent quality product;
- Removable (soluble) in water;
- Does not deteriorate and does not dry.
- Brand: Yaxun;
- Gross weight: 150g.