سنسور دیجیتال تشخیص نور محیط و مجاورت AP3216
5 عدد موجودی عدد موجودی
اخطار: آخرین موجودی
تاریخ تقریبی موجودی:
The AP3216C is an integrated ALS & PS module that includes a digital ambient light sensor [ALS], a proximity sensor [PS], and an IR LED in a single package.
This device provides a multiple gain function with linear response over a dynamic range 365/1460/5840/23360 and is well suited to applications under clear glass or darkened glass.
The proximity function is targeted specifically towards near field application and detects external object with simple configurable zone controlled by registers. With multiple proximity gain control, multiple IR LED current control and 10-bit ADC output, this device is designed specially to fix low reflection objects, such as black hair.
The device supports an interrupt feature to improve system efficiency and several features that help to minimize the occurrence of false triggering.
- Interface: I2C interface (up to 400k Hz)
- Mode Select: ALS, PS+IR, ALS+PS+IR, PD, ALS once, SW Reset, PS+IR once and ALS+PS+IR once.
- Working voltage: 2.4 - 3.6VDC
- Working current: 700uA Max
- Built-in temperature compensation circuit
- Ambient Light Photo Sensor:
16-bit effective linear output (0~65535)
4 user selectable dynamic range
Anti-flicker rejection (reject 50/60Hz)
High sensitivity @ darkened glass
Window loss compensation
- Proximity Detector:
10 bit effective linear output (0~1023)
4 programmable IR LED current output
High ambient light suppression
Cross talk compensation
- Applications: Mobile phone, Pad, LCD/PDP TV backlight systems